Thursday, May 12, 2011

His Majesty king bhumiobol song- Oh I Say


lyric:


Oh let me say, just to say, What I'll say.
Or do you say, just to say, What you'll say.
Oh let us say, Just to say, What we'll say.
Now what'll we say? Just something to be gay,
To chase the trouble and the cares of the day away.
Let us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.
Happiness comes only once in a lifetime.
We do not know whence we come, where we go.
So here goes.
Now let me say, just to say, What I'll say.
And do you say, just to say, What you'll say
Let us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.
HM King No.21 music,composed in BE 2498.HM asked Royal Seni Pramoj to wrote the lyric in English.Then taken out playing in the King's Alumni Association in the United States at the Synsrnryrnamit patronage club on Saturday,February 5 in BE 2498.



No comments:

Post a Comment